Meet with your colleagues and ignite your collective minds.
Our event spaces are fully equipped for any type of corporate event, including: Interviews, Conferences, Workshops, Mini-conventions, Product Launches, Meetings, Strategic Planning Meetings, Team-building Workshops,
Continued Education Classes, Technical Classes, Forums, Galas and Banquets, Focal Groups, Award Ceremonies, Business Breakfasts, Press Conferences & Business Retreats.
Combate Beach Resort has at your disposal one (1) Conference Room, with capacity for a variety of arrangements of tables and participants, for meetings and events of 4 to 120 people; And two (2) Executive Suites, ideal
for meetings and interviews; All equipped with acoustic and audiovisual technology to facilitate their meetings.
OUR MODERN AND COMFORTABLE FACILITIES OFFER:
- Easy access for the disabled
- Natural light
- Air conditioner
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Audiovisual and Presentation Equipment
- Parking lot
OUR CONFERENCE ROOMS:
- Areyto: Room for 10 to 120 participants
- Executive Suites: Room for 2 to 8 participants
We also have several spaces suitable for group work; In case you need break-out-rooms.
With 47 rooms, including two (2) Executive Suites and our Double rooms, our guests can continue their meeting until late at night, confident that an elegant room awaits them and a very comfortable bed.
On the other hand, if you want to conduct your meeting in a casual and outdoor environment, which encourages creative and innovative thinking, we offer you our recreational area with the Gazebo; The ideal lounge next to
the Wildlife Refuge and the swimming pool, with capacity for up to 100 people.
SOME PACKAGES – ALL INCLUSIVE:
For your convenience, we have ALL INCLUSIVE packages that help you plan and budget your meetings quickly and easily.
- 3-5 hour meeting: From $22 per person
- Includes meeting room, audiovisual equipment, podium, microphone, 1 coffee break service including: coffee, juices, soft drinks, muffins, biscuits and water.
- Full Day Meeting Package (7AM-6PM): From $45 per person
- Includes meeting room, audiovisual equipment, 2 coffee break services including: coffee, juices, soft drinks, muffins, biscuits and water; And lunch in buffet style with a menu previously agreed upon.
- 1.5 Days Meeting Package (5PM-6PM*): From $126 p/p on weekdays, $151 p/p on weekends
- Includes meeting room, audiovisual equipment, parking, 3 coffee break services including: coffee, juices, soft drinks, muffins, biscuits and water; 1 lunch buffet with a menu previously agreed, accommodation in Single room and Continental breakfast. Ideal for a meeting on the first evening, 1 night stay, and a full day of meeting the next day. (*next day)
- 2 Days Meeting Package (7AM-6PM**): From $240 p/p on weekdays, $290 p/p on weekends
- Includes meeting room, audiovisual equipment, parking, 4 coffee break services, 2 buffet lunches with a previously agreed menu and Continental breakfast. Ideal for arriving the previous night and starting early the next day a two full day meeting. (**2 days later).
We can adjust the lunch menu based on special needs, for an additional reasonable cost.
If you are organizing an event with a larger number of guests, we will assist you in the coordination; Or we’ll put you in contact with other collaborating companies, all with experience and professionalism.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
- Printing documents
- Send and receive faxes
- Copies in B/W and color
- Electrical cable extensions and multiple plugs
- Microphones and speaker system
- DVD player
- Podium for lecturer
- Scotch tape
- “Sticky” Note Pads
- Pencils and pens
- Fast and guaranteed delivery of messages
- Coordinate professional services, including: photographer, floral arrangements and messaging.
We’ll provide you with a clearly defined quotation of services prior to your meeting, and your bill will be broken down by items of expenditure.
We hope to serve you and your guests with the quality and professionalism they deserve and show you why we are the Most Awarded Small Hotel in Puerto Rico.