- The use of Face Masks is mandatory in the Lobby and Restaurant areas. Guests must bring their own.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: Until 12:00 PM
- No pets allowed.
- All rooms are Non-Smoking.
- No loud noises after 10:00 PM.
- Changes and Cancellations must be requested fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, or a first-night charge will apply. Some offers may be final and may not be changed. If you wish to change the dates of your reservation you have up to three (3) days prior to arrival and have a change fee of $25.
- A 50% deposit is required upon reservation using a credit card. The balance is due upon Check-in. Some offers may require a full deposit.
- A valid credit card or a $50 per night cash deposit must be provided upon Check-in for incidental charges.
- All guests are requested to produce a Government Approved photo identity card and/or a valid Passport upon Check-in.
- One (1) free parking space per room is included. Additional vehicles have a charge of $10 per night, depending on availability.
- Additional guest per room has a fee of $40 per night (Max. 1 per room, upon availability). Not all rooms fit additional guests, please call for more information.
- Coolers, barbecues, stoves, and other cooking devices are not allowed inside the premises.
- Use of the resort facilities is exclusive to registered guests. For added security, wristbands will be placed on each registered guest and must be always worn while at the hotel.
We hope to serve you and your guests with the quality and professionalism they deserve and show you why we are the Most Awarded Small Hotel in Puerto Rico.
DESTINATION Health & Safety Measures
Puerto Rico, as a tourism destination, is constantly improving its Health & Safety protocols to ensure the safe enjoyment of its marvelous attractions during the current worldwide situation. To learn more information, click here.